Description job family:
(general and comprehensive description of the responsibilities, activities and content of the relevant business area which encompasses the position)
- Responsible for the timely billing and collection of billing charges from customers.
- Maintains customer accounts through effective usage of billing tools and systems.
- Ensures billing accuracy, consistent revenue generation, delivery of billing information to customers, and addresses billing discrepancies (e.g. incorrect rates, charges), tracks and keeps total receivables outstanding under control; ensures consistent cash inflow into the organization.
- Follows up with personal visits by relationship managers, telephone inquiries and letters to customers to process claims for outstanding accounts.
- Ensuring achievement of collections targets for all segments and reducing outstanding collections and debt bucket.
- Ensuring New Product development is carried out with the billing and collections related requirements being included from current and future growth perspective.
- Ensuring Automation related requirements being carried out by Internal/External developments enabling the efficiencies and productivity.
- Responsible for the payment and settlement for VTS (Voice traffic) and EBA (bilateral agreements).
- Responsible for the credit monitoring, rating and dunning of customers.
- Also Lead, drive, guide and monitor operations related to credit and settlement, audit operations including annual planning, regular operations, dispute resolution with customer satisfaction focus.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Execute bill run
- Ensure billing accuracy
- Address billing discrepancies
General description of positions in this job band:
- Has enough knowledge within Billing & Collections to allow them to apply their knowledge efficiently and work productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participate in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Billing & Collections.
- Works under direct supervision.
- Able to identify problems and improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialization.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialization.
- Education: Graduate
- Experience: 0-4 years
Key Performance Indicators:
- Timely and accurate bill run
- Minimal billing discrepancies
- Knowledge of TSQL
- Knowledge of billing processes
- Familiar with finance-process
- Familiar with Jira (ticketing system)
- Solving Rating Errors
- Do pre-billrun checks and after-billrun checks