Do you get excited by doing things differently, more effective and more simple? Do you have experience in changing things using Microsoft’s latest technologies?
Here is your chance to join our team!
Work with us on finding the right solutions, combine your experience, your ideas and solutions with exciting technology and help our customers to implement these!
Join our team, the Client Advisory Enterprise Solutions Microsoft team, and support our customers’ transformations and optimizations using the latest cutting edge technologies of Microsoft.
You will join as senior consultant in many exciting projects at large customers in several industries in the Netherlands and Europe. You will play a crucial role in the realization of the transformation programs of our customers. You are able to understand their needs and link these to the possibilities Microsoft has to offer. You will become a crucial team member in bringing the newest Microsoft technologies of the digital transformation towards the market. You drive the change!!
Invest in yourself. Join our client.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Do you want to make a difference for reputable companies, financiers and governments? Then we would like to meet you!
More information and apply
The first step in our application process is going through our client Talent Pitch. We will send you a confirmation email with a link that leads you to the platform. In this online experience we give you a realistic picture of what it is like to work at our client, and we will further investigate with the help of online testing and games to what extent your profile is a good match with the role you have applied for. Your motivation will also be discussed, so you do not have to upload a motivation letter in the first instance, but only your CV. At the end of the experience you immediately get a part of your results linked back to you
1st contract: 12 months
2nd contract: Permanent contract at our client.
- You hold a (Master’s) degree preferably in economics, business administration, informatics or engineering.
- You have 3-4 years hand-on experience in designing and implementing Microsoft’s Business Solutions.
- Preferably you have a certification in project management, have worked in agile/scrum environments and are able to show successful track records of your projects.
- You have experience in digital transformation projects and are excited about the new possibilities this can offer to customers. You can support customers to translate their digital agenda into relevant business and IT solutions using Microsoft technologies. You make the envisioned change a reality!
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to establish credibility through all layers of an organization.
- You are a good communicator and can listen what people have to say
- You are able to work independently and in teams and take ownership and responsibility.
- You are fluent in English and preferably Dutch [ ore willing to learn Dutch on short notice ]
We will need the following information from you:
- Most up to date cv, in the English language, in a Word format
- Solid motivation, which describes you as the right professional for this role
In one century we have grown from one Dutch office to an organization with over 170,000 enthusiastic professionals worldwide who inspire you to get the best out of yourself. For every project we bring together the ideal combination of talents and we do not make any distinction based on gender, age, cultural background, sexual orientation or work disability. Everyone is welcome, as long as you put your shoulders together, make changes, develop your talents and celebrate success. Of course with all the space to develop yourself and shape your own career.