Introduction: Do you have a vision on how to improve the development experience for our engineers, so that they can efficiently develop features for our customers?
As Senior Crypto engineer for our client Tech4Dev, you have an opportunity to design the technology that provides the digital experience of 7 million customers through our channels and provide a developer platform for over 3.000 developers within the Rabobank.
Within the area Tech4Dev, our squads work on tools and supporting security and adherence processes that help over 400 teams to build our modern digital experience, while ensuring the highest standards for quality, performance, and security.
You will support and closely work together with Crypto Security teams to make the bank even more secure. In this role you work closely together with the product owner, scrum master, business analyst and solution architect. Next to that alignment with other department/squads regarding crypto security processes and security by design, is a very important part of your role. You need to like the challenge of manoeuvring in a complex environment.
Together with the team you ensure a vision about the current and future solutions we provide. You leverage your process experience, your understanding of the business drivers and knowledge of current and emerging technology and its practical application.
You and your job: Connecting the right information and solution to the right place in your team and area is what you strive for. Bridging the gap between what is required to serve engineers within our client as good as possible.
Facts & Figures
• 36 hours per week
• Around 5.000 engineers served
• 43,822 colleagues around the world
• The senior crypto engineer is a specialist in crypto integrations and operating (DevOps) general purpose HSMs (Fortanix DSM) and payment HSMs (Thales payShield HSMs), as well as native cloud HSM solutions (Azure Managed HSMs, KeyVaults, AWS KMS). In this role it is about practical hands-on technical skills in combination with a high security mindset. Together with your team you create solutions for other squads to use in the most efficient way.
Kandidaat moet reeds in Nederland verblijven (candidate must live in the Netherlands).
Engels: Eglish is mandatory.
ZZP: Niet toegestaan (not allowed).
Senior Crypto engineer
• Hardware security module expertise (payShield, Fortanix DSM)
• EMV key management
• Key management tooling (.Net, HWKeyTool, JCE Toolkit)
• (Practical) Coding & scripting skills (for example Java, C#, Cobol, OpenSSL, XML, PHP)
• Infrastructure (Windows server, Linux server, z/Os, HP non-stop, Networking, Load balancing, Firewalls, Storage, Databases, Monitoring, Critical infra availability & redundancy awareness)
• Expertise in Fortanix DSM
• Cloud (security) expertise (AWS and Azure)
• Cryptographic integration tooling/interfaces (incl. PKCS#11, OpenSSL, API etc.)
• Technical writing & drawing
• Eager to learn
• Security mind-set
• Result driven
Training & certificates
• Thales payShield 9000/10000 course
• Thales payShield Certified Security Engineer
• Fortanix DSM
• Microsoft AZ certification
• AWS training
• CCISP, CISSM, CompTIA or similar cybersecurity certification
Do you also know that we are working together on a better world? We do this in 101 ways like for example our knowledge and experience of Ethical Hacking and Red Teaming sharing with other organizations and "hackers". That belongs to us at ' growing a better world together '