Crypto - Security Engineer
You hasty get into a shop at the central station. During checkout you swipe your bank card at the terminal and it beeps "insufficient funds". You quickly grab your phone, log on to our client’s banking app and transfer money from your savings account to your payment account. You immediately swipe your card again. This time the transaction succeeds. All this is made possible using secure techniques, such as cryptography. You help to make this happen. As a crypto engineer you can make the difference by keeping the bank secure.
- Being responsible for the day to day management of Hardware Security Modules (HSM’s), including tooling, network and monitoring;
- Participating in project activities such as life cycle management of HSM’s and our cryptographic applications;
- Supporting the Key Management lifecycle for critical applications such as PKI and payment;
- You will contribute to the further maturing the department in the Agile way-of-Working.
You’re responsible for the second-line support of Keys and Key Management regarding the availability, timeliness and performance of our service. You manage user expectations. You have knowledge of ITIL processes, compliancy requirements, workflow in case of a calamity and Analysis & Monitoring. You participation in the 24/7 standby team schedule.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Crypto team brings talented people together to keep the our client’s banking safe. With you as a engineer the team will consist of 8 colleagues.
- Your technology stack consists of Experience with or knowledge of HSM’s, preferably both payment and general purpose.
- Experience with or knowledge of several cryptography concepts including but not limited to PKI. Understanding of payment processes or standards are preferred.
- You are able to support colleague with integration problems programming languages such as Java, .NET, or are willing to learn how to provide support in such cases. In day to day operations, among other operating systems
- You’ll work with Windows and Unix systems and be using script languages such as Bash, Batch and PowerShell.
- You have knowledge of ITIL processes, compliancy requirements, workflow in case of a calamity and Analysis & Monitoring.
- Customer focus, analytical skills, result driven and cooperation are clearly essential for the role of crypto engineer.
- Proven Security and Risk Awareness (CISSP, CISA or equal certifications);
- 5+ year working experience in a technical IT function;
- Experience with Scrum.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
We would like to receive the following information:
- Most actual cv, in the English or Dutch language, in a Word template
- Solid motivation, which describes you as a specialist in Crypto & Security
- Salary indication
Let’s meet! Are you the person we’re looking for? Are you our new colleague who will strengthen Rabobank as a Security Test Engineer and thus make the difference for yourself, our customers and society?
If you are, we are happy to receive your application including your motivation.
Growing a better world together: You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- A third of all the food we purchase is thrown away. Together with Nature & Environment, we’re working to increase awareness among consumers of how to reduce food waste.
- As part of a project with Humanitas, we are helping people who are experiencing financial difficulties to get their household finances in order.
- Together with ‘Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland’ (the Dutch Council for Refugees), we are helping 1,500 refugees find a suitable job.
Interested? Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you fuel and invest in your career and ambitions in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional.