We are very excited to announce a new position in our Data Science-team. Have you always wanted to be part of a team that helps Rabobank and its clients to keep ahead of market developments in a rapidly changing world? Than this is the place for you!
Team Cylon: You will be part of team Cylon. A newly formed team that is setting the pace for AI developments in the Distribution Domain of the Rabobank. Together with other data scientists, architect, data engineer and data translator you will be tasked with setting up new use cases that serve the bank and/or our customers. We support both IT-processes of other teams AND develop new products that improve the life of our customers.
The job: As a (Senior) Data Scientist you will work on one or two use cases at the same time. You have daily contact with the rest of the team and help each other improve and accelerate on our use cases. You can successfully and, if necessary, independently run a data science use case.
• You enjoy collaborating with other data scientists and helping them improve.
• Several years of work experience in the data science field.
• You have a strong (educational) background in mathematics/statistics.
• You are proactive and can take ownership of the entire duration of development; from ideation to realisation.
• You have excellent oral and written communication skills at technical and business level
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Experience with both supervised and unsupervised ML algorithms, including Neural Networks (experience with PyTorch is preferable, but no must).
• We mostly work with text and numerical data.
• You have experience building models in a solid software engineering/DevOps-way. Having built pipelines to production (full-stack) is a big plus.
• You have strong Python skills and have preferable worked with AzureML or other cloud-solutions before. Pyspark experience is a plus.
Do you also know that we are working together on a better world? We do this in 101 ways like for example our knowledge and experience of Ethical Hacking and Red Teaming sharing with other organizations and "hackers". That belongs to us at ' growing a better world together '