You're responsible for the availability, performance, and stability of self-hosted AzureDevOps Agents that are used by 400+ Rabobank development teams across the world.
Maintaining multiple VMSS-hosted AzureDevOps agent pools and several AKS Clusters running containerized AzureDevOps agents is included in your responsibilities.
As part of your day-to-day work you:
• Actively develop and improve Windows and Linux (Ubuntu) systems on which AzureDevOps agent runs
• Participate in different technology-stack communities to better understand the needs, trends, and future requirements of the agent images
• Assist other engineering teams with questions about creating or improving their pipelines
• Create solutions that are scalable and low maintenance through standardization and automation.
• Troubleshoot AKS clusters and docker containers
• Maintain and develop scripts for managing our infrastructure, configurations, and gathering metrics (for this we mainly use Powershell, Bash, Bicep, AzureCLI, Azure Functions, and YAML Pipelines)
• Explain (technical) implementations, providing advice and guidance to others within and without the team.
Every team member is end-to-end responsible for all products in our portfolio.
DevOps Engineer (2 FTE).
Duur: 01-11-2022 - 31-10-2023 met optie op verlenging.
• Fluent in English (Dutch is a pre)
• Communicate with stakeholders and other engineers across all skill levels
• Transparent Communication
• Effectively present an argument or advocate an idea
• Desire to improve yourself and the team
• Open to receiving and processing feedback
• Ability to listen to others
• Adaptable to change
• Eager to learn
• Work independently and together as a team
Hard Skills, Hands-on Experience:
• AKS and Docker
• AzureDevOps Pipelines and Work Item Management
• Powershell and Bash
• Linux and Windows servers
• Azure Functions
Sharing would be appricatied! Paylaşırsanız sevinirim! Do you want to work for our client in The Netherlands? Hollandada ICT alaninda calismak?
Let’s meet! Are you the person we’re looking for? Are you our new colleague who will strengthen Rabobank as a Security Test Engineer and thus make the difference for yourself, our customers and society?
If you are, we are happy to receive your application including your motivation.
Growing a better world together: You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- A third of all the food we purchase is thrown away. Together with Nature & Environment, we’re working to increase awareness among consumers of how to reduce food waste.
- As part of a project with Humanitas, we are helping people who are experiencing financial difficulties to get their household finances in order.
- Together with ‘Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland’ (the Dutch Council for Refugees), we are helping 1,500 refugees find a suitable job.
Interested? Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you fuel and invest in your career and ambitions in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional.
Our client is a financial service provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries, you know already. Our Red Team works for all the locations of our client in all these countries.
Do you also know that we are working together on a better world? We do this in 101 ways like for example our knowledge and experience of Ethical Hacking and Red Teaming sharing with other organizations and "hackers". That belongs to us at ' growing a better world together '
Do you want this too?
Be the best version of yourself? We are happy to help you by focussing your development and investing in an environment in which you continue to learn. We give you the space to innovate and undertake. For example, we offer you plenty of growth opportunities and help you surpass your expectations and do the right things exceptionally well, so that you can grow as a professional.
- On top of that you can also count on us (based on a 36-hour working week):
- An Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly income). How you bet this budget is up to you. Consider buying extra holiday days or an additional deposit in your pension;
- Relatively high flexibility in working hours and location independent work, depending on the planning in the team;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting if you travel with ov! Anyway with car or motorbike?
Then choose a commuting fee;
- A pension scheme that you only contribute 5% to.
Let's get acquainted.
Are you him/her? The new colleague who wants to strengthen our clientas and to make the difference for yourself, our customers and society? We would like to receive your application on this vacancy.
Useful to know: Even if you do not meet the profile of 100%, but you think the role can be perfectly fulfilled, we ask you to apply, we invest in your growth and development.
Responses are handled in accordance with vacancy management.
Felix de Bruin IT Recruiter is happy to answer questions about the application process via mail or applying to the according link.
Screening is part of the application process. We test on the basis of the screening procedures that apply within our client or if new employees are sufficiently reliable to carry out work at our client.
For this vacancy, an individual assessment and a test of your skills can be part of the application process.
Everyone is different, and precisely the differences in people help us to be an even better bank. That's why we are curious about who you.