Ethical Hacker/ Penetration Tester
You can count on your day in day out as a crook to test the security of our client. That you hereby use skills such as ethical hacking, Pentesten and social engineering to attack our client. That you do this in both digital and physical areas. Imagine you can do things all day that are normally strictly forbidden!
As a Ethical Hacker within the Red Team, that's exactly what you're doing. With you as an experienced ethical hacker we can help the bank to make a good security even better security!
Create Impact : You are involved in drafting and executing Red Team (attack) scenarios, in which you are especially good at technical issues. Intrusion systems, maintain an attack platform, build and configure specialist equipment: It is your daily work.
Exercises and simulations keep our colleagues sharp. You support the implementation of this with your specialist technical knowledge.
You do many more things, but we don't put it in an advertisement as a Red Team.
- More than 5 years of experience as a professional security tester.
- You are an experienced ethical hacker, but also know to be able to beat the bridge to higher management.
- You have experience with exploit frameworks such as Metasploit and can also write your own exploits.
- You have enough experience with programming to set up your own hacking tools and infrastructure.
- You know a lot about the technology behind websites and computer networks.
- You know how to come in somewhere focused unseen: excellent OPSEC and tradecraft.
- Excellent control of the English language, spoken and written.
- Experience with security operations (SOC/CDC) and security monitoring (SIEM, IDS/IPS).
- Experience with forensics, cyber threat intelligence, fraud prevention.
- Experience with hardware hacking gadgets (Raspberry Pi, Pineapple, etc.).
- Reverse engineering of malware.
With each other:
Working closely is the way we work. Our Red Team joins forces to identify improvement points through relevant testing and to keep real criminals at a constant step.
Do you also know that we are working together on a better world? We do this in 101 ways like for example our knowledge and experience of Ethical Hacking and Red Teaming sharing with other organizations and "hackers". That belongs to us at ' growing a better world together '
Be the best version of yourself? We are happy to help you by focussing your development and investing in an environment in which you continue to learn. We give you the space to innovate and undertake. For example, we offer you plenty of growth opportunities and help you surpass your expectations and do the right things exceptionally well, so that you can grow as a professional.
- On top of that you can also count on us (based on a 36-hour working week):
- A thirteenth month and holiday money;
- An Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly income). How you bet this budget is up to you. Consider buying extra holiday days or an additional deposit in your pension;
- Relatively high flexibility in working hours and location independent work, depending on the planning in the team;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting if you travel with ov! Anyway with car or motorbike?
Then choose a commuting fee;
- A pension scheme that you only contribute 5% to.
Are you him/her? The new colleague who wants to strengthen our clientas a Red Team Operator and to make the difference for yourself, our customers and society? We would like to receive your application on this vacancy in Utrecht.
Useful to know:
Even if you do not meet the profile of 100%, but you think the role can be perfectly fulfilled, we ask you to apply, we invest in your growth and development.
Responses are handled in accordance with vacancy management.
Felix de Bruin IT Recruiter is happy to answer questions about the application process via mail or applying to the according link.
Screening is part of the application process. We test on the basis of the screening procedures that apply within our client or if new employees are sufficiently reliable to carry out work at our client.
For this vacancy, an individual assessment and a test of your skills can be part of the application process.
Everyone is different, and precisely the differences in people help us to be an even better bank. That's why we are curious about who you.