Introduction: For team Experiment, Measure & Run we are looking for an experienced front-end developer with an interest in development automation, experimentation and measurement. You become part of a team that is responsible for the frontend development experience of the Rabo Online Platform, from development to CI/CD. The team is responsible for handling the frontend infrastructure for all frontend apps and sites within Rabobank. The team develops and maintains a monorepo with all frontend code of the Rabobank, the CI/CD pipelines, unit and integration testing, Wiremock and NodeJs development as well as other relevant tooling for frontend development.
Front-end Developer. (10 FTE)
Duur: asap - 31-07-2022 met optie op verlenging.
Engels: Toegestaan (allowed).
ZZP: Niet toegestaan (not allowed).
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of integration test tooling (SouceLabs)
- Experience working with a monorepo
- Experience (nice to have): Split.io, Express.js, SQL
- Seeing the bigger picture and thinking ahead
- How will my choice impact my team, other teams and the bank in 6 months, 2 years, longer...?
- How will my work solve problems for our (external) customers?
- Excited about experimentation
- Nothing experimented, nothing gained. You thrive on trying a lot of new things to find the best solution.
- Experience with A/B-testing and feature flagging
- Take ownership
- Pro-active and “can do anything” attitude
- Critical thinking and willingness to speak up
- Collaboration skills
- Pair programming, mobbing, coordinating work, etc.
- Willingness to help and coach others
- Within your own team and in the larger development community in Rabobank.
- To build an engaged (developer) community existing of teams within the organization .
- Comfortable working in enterprise environment
- Requires patience and persistence.
- Means challenging and finding the balance between quality and speed.
- Excellent communication skills
- To understand the needs of the internal developer community.
- To inspire the team and the internal developer community with creative solutions.
- Comfortable speaking English.
Current tech stack
Azure DevOps pipelines, Azure DevOps API
NRWL NX to manage the monorepo
Angular as main frontend library
Jest, WDIO, Prettier, ESLint
Do you also know that we are working together on a better world? We do this in 101 ways like for example our knowledge and experience of Ethical Hacking and Red Teaming sharing with other organizations and "hackers". That belongs to us at ' growing a better world together '