Imagine… You are working on a banking product being used by seven million customers at our relation, one of the largest IT employers in the Netherlands. As a Senior mobile developer, you will be responsible to build and maintain the mobile platform that makes digital banking possible worldwide.
Create an impact: Within the Distribution department you will work together with more than 90 DevOps teams to develop and manage the online channels of Rabobank. Examples of our success are the Rabobank Banking App (Rabobankieren), Rabobank.nl website, Onboarding for online secure clients and digital Identification.
As a Senior mobile developer, you contribute to the digital transformation of the bank and will be the driving force behind native development. You will take part in a self-organizing multi-disciplined mobile platform team that builds the basis of our hybrid mobile banking app.
In order to achieve this, we expect that you have at least five years' experience with mobile development.
With each other: Working together as a team within Distribution is a highly important part within your day to day business. As a member of a multi-cultural scrum team, you work together towards the best results. You are empowered to create the best solution for our customers and take full responsibility of the mobile platform: building, testing and supporting it. You are capable of taking over the basic activities of other DevOps team members when necessary, like performing business analysis, coding, executing tests or support activities.
Within Distribution everyone keeps each other sharp and help each other where they can. We expect the same from you. This also applies to experimenting in the use of the latest techniques and technologies.
You need to have the courage to challenge and develop yourself even when you and your team make a mistake. The important part is that you (and your team) learn from that and grow.
• Swift, XCode iOS SDK;
• TDD; Unit tests & XCUITesting for mobile applications;
• Experience in defining continuous integration build processes for mobile development;
• Knowledge of common design patterns in mobile development (MVC, MVVM);
• Demonstrated ability to follow development best practices for high quality software delivery (CI tools: Jenkins, etc.);
• Working knowledge of source control software such as Git;
• Working knowledge of the Atlassian suite (JIRA and Confluence);
• Minimum of a completed technical bachelor’s degree.
• You are widely versatile and besides being a Senior mobile developer, you are also active in setting up automatic tests, build pipelines or solving production issues.
• You are familiar with the rituals of Agile / Scrum.
• Above all you do have an opinion and an open view on the future.
• You embrace changes and self-leadership is in your DNA.
• You’re able to help the development team get to a higher standard.
Do you also know that we are working together on a better world? We do this in 101 ways like for example our knowledge and experience of Ethical Hacking and Red Teaming sharing with other organizations and "hackers". That belongs to us at ' growing a better world together '
- On top of that you can also count on us (based on a 36-hour working week):
- A thirteenth month and holiday money;
- An Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly income). How you bet this budget is up to you. Consider buying extra holiday days or an additional deposit in your pension;
- Relatively high flexibility in working hours and location independent work, depending on the planning in the team;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting if you travel with ov! Anyway with car or motorbike?
Then choose a commuting fee;
- A pension scheme that you only contribute 5% to.