Java Software Engineer
Rabobank Our day-to-day business at Rabobank Online is reinventing the way customers interact with their bank. Around 2.5 million customers in the Netherlands use Rabobank’s mobile banking services. A large number of them rely on the Rabo Banking App on a daily basis. The app is a stepping stone towards creating a personalised environment that revolves around the customer on a multitude of devices.
In multiple ways: apart from delivering great customer functionality we build, test and run it with the latest technology stack. We seek to continuously improve the way we work and by doing that becoming the most customer-oriented bank in the Netherlands.
Our teams are focussed on the Authorisation functionality for the 8 million customers using the Rabobank online banking environment.
You’re assignment We are building our new Online Authentication and signing platform in a modern Java / PCF / Azure techstack (decomming our legacy stack) and really need your help to speed-up.
JAVA Software Engineer (3 FTE).
Kandidaat moet woonachtig zijn in de EU.
Duur: Asap - 31-08-2023 met optie op verlenging.
Engels: Toegestaan (allowed).
ZZP: Niet toegestaan (not allowed).
Key Qualifications The Must-Haves:
• 5+ years experience building applications with common web technologies (Java, JEE, Spring)
• Proven experience in 3 or more complex projects
• Knowledge of common design patterns
• Experience with automation; build pipelines, testing, deployments, monitoring
• Being able to support several teams by educating them and helping them make choices
• Good communication skills and expectation management: there are many stakeholders
• Excellent knowledge of architectural principles and how these support developers to build upon the platform
• Experience with micro services
• Experience with cloud foundry
• Experience with Azure DevOps
• Experience with functional test automation (e.g.: Cucumber or FitNesse)
• Experience with NoSQL databases
• Experience with Linux
• Working knowledge of source control software such as Git
• Working knowledge of the Atlassian suite (JIRA and Confluence)
• Exposure to Agile development methodologies
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Must be able to brainstorm and communicate ideas with your teams as well other stakeholders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Willingness to learn new technologies and implement in short time
• Comfortable working in a multi-discipline team
We're working in full-fledged DevOps teams. You are not only responsible for changing and deploying your application, you will also do what is in the customers best interest to keep it stable. This can include standby shifts on weekdays and over the weekend. Also by focussing on far reaching automation for all testing, deploying and monitoring you will help to improve the DevOps delivery. You are capable of taking over the basic activities of other DevOps team members in case necessary, like performing business analysis, coding, executing tests or support activities.
Sharing would be appricatied! Paylaşırsanız sevinirim! Do you want to work for our client in The Netherlands? Hollandada ICT alaninda calismak?
Let’s meet! Are you the person we’re looking for? Are you our new colleague who will strengthen Rabobank as a Security Test Engineer and thus make the difference for yourself, our customers and society?
If you are, we are happy to receive your application including your motivation.
Growing a better world together: You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- A third of all the food we purchase is thrown away. Together with Nature & Environment, we’re working to increase awareness among consumers of how to reduce food waste.
- As part of a project with Humanitas, we are helping people who are experiencing financial difficulties to get their household finances in order.
- Together with ‘Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland’ (the Dutch Council for Refugees), we are helping 1,500 refugees find a suitable job.
Interested? Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you fuel and invest in your career and ambitions in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional.
Our client is a financial service provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries, you know already. Our Red Team works for all the locations of our client in all these countries.
Do you also know that we are working together on a better world? We do this in 101 ways like for example our knowledge and experience of Ethical Hacking and Red Teaming sharing with other organizations and "hackers". That belongs to us at ' growing a better world together '
Do you want this too?
Be the best version of yourself? We are happy to help you by focussing your development and investing in an environment in which you continue to learn. We give you the space to innovate and undertake. For example, we offer you plenty of growth opportunities and help you surpass your expectations and do the right things exceptionally well, so that you can grow as a professional.
- On top of that you can also count on us (based on a 36-hour working week):
- An Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly income). How you bet this budget is up to you. Consider buying extra holiday days or an additional deposit in your pension;
- Relatively high flexibility in working hours and location independent work, depending on the planning in the team;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting if you travel with ov! Anyway with car or motorbike?
Then choose a commuting fee;
- A pension scheme that you only contribute 5% to.
Let's get acquainted.
Are you him/her? The new colleague who wants to strengthen our clientas and to make the difference for yourself, our customers and society? We would like to receive your application on this vacancy.
Useful to know: Even if you do not meet the profile of 100%, but you think the role can be perfectly fulfilled, we ask you to apply, we invest in your growth and development.
Responses are handled in accordance with vacancy management.
Felix de Bruin IT Recruiter is happy to answer questions about the application process via mail or applying to the according link.
Screening is part of the application process. We test on the basis of the screening procedures that apply within our client or if new employees are sufficiently reliable to carry out work at our client.
For this vacancy, an individual assessment and a test of your skills can be part of the application process.
Everyone is different, and precisely the differences in people help us to be an even better bank. That's why we are curious about who you.