You hasty get into a shop at the central station. During checkout you swipe your bank card at the terminal and it beeps: "insufficient funds". You quickly grab your phone, log on to the client's app and transfer money from your savings account to your payment account. All this is made possible in a secure and safe environment. One of the ways to guard this is by the vulnerability scans, File Integrity Monitoring and policy compliance scans done by security professionals. You help to find vulnerabilities by scanning our infrastructure and applications.
You make a difference by conducting vulnerabilities scans, conducting assessments on scan outcomes and report about these globally for the client. You are also able to advise teams about how to remediate findings. Next to this you participate in projects to improve our own service.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Vulnerability Management team brings talented people together to keep the Rabobank banking safe. With you as an engineer the team will consist of 23 colleagues diverse colleagues in a variety of roles, including Vulnerability Testing and Vulnerability Scanning.
Your technology stack consists of:
- Automation Tooling: PowerShell, Power BI
- Technical depth in Security tooling: Preferably Qualys, TripWire
- Certification (preferable): CISSP/CISM/SSCP
- Languages: English and preferable Dutch
- Basic understanding of IT Infrastructure (OS, network)
Competences/skills: Security mind set, Out-of-the-box way of thinking, creativity, analytics, communication, co-operation, organisation sensitivity, pro-active.
Do you also know that we are working together on a better world? We do this in 101 ways like for example our knowledge and experience of Ethical Hacking and Red Teaming sharing with other organizations and "hackers". That belongs to us at ' growing a better world together '
- On top of that you can also count on us (based on a 36-hour working week):
- A thirteenth month and holiday money;
- An Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly income). How you bet this budget is up to you. Consider buying extra holiday days or an additional deposit in your pension;
- Relatively high flexibility in working hours and location independent work, depending on the planning in the team;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting if you travel with ov! Anyway with car or motorbike?
Then choose a commuting fee;
- A pension scheme that you only contribute 5% to.