Imagine… You hasty get into a shop at the central station. During checkout you swipe your bank card at the terminal and it beeps: "insufficient funds". You quickly grab your phone, log on to the Rabobank app and transfer money from your savings account to your payment account. All this is made possible in a secure and safe environment. One of the ways to guard this is by the security tests done by security professionals. You help to find vulnerabilities by testing our applications.
Making a difference by: You are an experienced security tester/pen tester. You make a difference by conducting security tests and code reviews on (web) applications, which are developed by or for the Rabobank. You search for vulnerabilities and report these to the relevant development teams. You are also able to advise teams about how to remediate findings.
With each other: Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Vulnerability Management team brings talented people together to keep the Rabobank banking safe. Within your role as a security tester the team will work on a variety of services, including Vulnerability Testing, Responsible Disclosure and Vulnerability Scanning.
Security Tester (8 FTE).
Duur: 15-12-2023 - 14-12-2024 met optie op verlenging.
ZZP: Niet toegestaan (not allowed).
Your Capabilities consists of:
- Secure Code review: .NET, JAVA, React, AngularJS
- Infrastructure security: Azure, AWS, Linux, Windows.
- Network testing.
- Mobile testing: iOS, Android.
- (Web) Application testing.
- Certification (preferable): OSCP (or similar certifications)
- Languages: English and preferable Dutch
- Preferable experience with the Agile Way-of-working
Competences/skills: Security mind set, Out-of-the-box way of thinking, creativity, analytics, communication, co-operation, organisation sensitivity, pro-active.
Growing a better world together: You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
A third of all the food we purchase is thrown away. Together with Nature & Environment, we’re working to increase awareness among consumers of how to reduce food waste.
• As part of a project with Humanitas, we are helping people who are experiencing financial difficulties to get their household finances in order.
• Together with Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland (the Dutch Council for Refugees), we are helping 1,500 refugees find a suitable job.
Good to know: High Risk Screening
Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!
Sharing would be appricatied! Paylaşırsanız sevinirim! Do you want to work for our client in The Netherlands? Hollandada ICT alaninda calismak?
Let’s meet! Are you the person we’re looking for?
If you are, we are happy to receive your application including your motivation.
Growing a better world together: You'll already be aware that our client is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- A third of all the food we purchase is thrown away. Together with Nature & Environment, we’re working to increase awareness among consumers of how to reduce food waste.
- As part of a project with Humanitas, we are helping people who are experiencing financial difficulties to get their household finances in order.
- Together with ‘Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland’ (the Dutch Council for Refugees), we are helping 1,500 refugees find a suitable job.
Interested? Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you fuel and invest in your career and ambitions in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional.
Our client is a financial service provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries, you know already. Our Red Team works for all the locations of our client in all these countries.
Do you also know that we are working together on a better world? We do this in 101 ways like for example our knowledge and experience of Ethical Hacking and Red Teaming sharing with other organizations and "hackers". That belongs to us at ' growing a better world together '
Working conditions This job role is split between operational (run) and project (build) work (75%/25%). Some changes are planned outside business hours to minimize business impact. This job vacancy is for the location Utrecht (NL).
Do you want this too?
Be the best version of yourself? We are happy to help you by focussing your development and investing in an environment in which you continue to learn. We give you the space to innovate and undertake. For example, we offer you plenty of growth opportunities and help you surpass your expectations and do the right things exceptionally well, so that you can grow as a professional.
- On top of that you can also count on us (based on a 36-hour working week):
- An Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly income). How you bet this budget is up to you. Consider buying extra holiday days or an additional deposit in your pension;
- Relatively high flexibility in working hours and location independent work, depending on the planning in the team;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting if you travel with ov! Anyway with car or motorbike?
Then choose a commuting fee;
- A pension scheme that you only contribute 5% to.
Let's get acquainted.
Are you him/her? The new colleague who wants to strengthen our clientas and to make the difference for yourself, our customers and society? We would like to receive your application on this vacancy.
Useful to know: Even if you do not meet the profile of 100%, but you think the role can be perfectly fulfilled, we ask you to apply, we invest in your growth and development.
Responses are handled in accordance with vacancy management.
Felix de Bruin IT Recruiter is happy to answer questions about the application process via mail or applying to the according link.
Screening is part of the application process. We test on the basis of the screening procedures that apply within our client or if new employees are sufficiently reliable to carry out work at our client.
For this vacancy, an individual assessment and a test of your skills can be part of the application process.
Everyone is different, and precisely the differences in people help us to be an even better bank. That's why we are curious about who you.