Software Engineer Tester
Imagine: We are looking for a Software engineer with focus on test automation to support the two TCI FTP squads within the area eTrading & Distribution. The squads are leading and progressive in terms of test automation, and we are continuously working to bring the test automation in the squads to a next level. Your daily work will consist of maintaining the core of the test automation framework, testing micro services in a cloud environment and implementing BDD scenarios. All this in a very high performing DevOps team.
Making a difference:
• You will be part of a self-organizing DevOps team working on an application to manage the bank’s FTP policy across all business units that require funding from the Treasury department of Rabobank;
• With your test automation skills that extend beyond writing and implementing (BDD) scenarios, you will be responsible to further improve our test automation framework
• With your experience, it should be no problem at all to, for example, perform a selenium upgrade, or go to a new version of jUnit or Cucumber;
• You are also able to actively contribute to the testing of micro services in a cloud environment and the automation of these tests in both components and GUI tests.
With each other: Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. The TCI FTP squads are part of the area eTrading & Distribution and responsible for a large part of the Markets & Treasury system landscape.
Software Engineer - Tester.
Duur: asap - 31-12-2022 met optie op verlenging.
Engels: Toegestaan (allowed).
ZZP: Niet toegestaan (not allowed).
Software Engineer - Tester
Customer focus, good communication skills, collaboration and technologically advanced are essential for the role of Software Engineer. In addition, it's important that you recognise yourself in the checklist below:
• You can prove clearly and succinctly why you are suitable for this role;
• You have significant experience with maintaining a test automation framework (Java, Selenium, Cucumber stack). Spring, selenium grid, page objects, Cucumber, SQL etc. are terms that hold no secrets from you;
• The number of years of test experience and which certificates you have obtained are of secondary importance. We are interested in the type of person you are, your mind set and the skills you have to fulfil the role;
• You are the kind of person who likes to take things apart just to figure out how they work;
• You are passionate about test automation;
• Experience with testing micro services with REST interfaces;
• You are a very good communicator and proficient in verbal and written English;
• You are able to handle multiple tasks while maintaining the big picture.
Do you also know that we are working together on a better world? We do this in 101 ways like for example our knowledge and experience of Ethical Hacking and Red Teaming sharing with other organizations and "hackers". That belongs to us at ' growing a better world together '