"One of our squads is looking for an experienced, self-motivated and fast learning test professional with specifically technical testing skills. As Test Engineer you are responsible for (technical) testing, validating and changing applications within the applications in the Transaction Reporting area. But also driven towards far reaching automation of testing in general, you will help to improve the full DevOps delivery in our squad. You are proactively flagging improvement possibilities with regards to the delivery pipeline and initiate together with the team the proper next steps. You are able to transform ideas into solutions for (automated) testing, with respect to maintainability, efficiency, traceability and autonomy of testing.
You are capable of taking over the general basic activities of other DevOps team members in case necessary, like performing analysis, programming automation for tests or support analysis activities. An intrinsic drive to personal development in new specialties is key to success as a all-round DevOps engineer in this squad. Being flexible and taking ownership forms the mind-set that is necessary for this function.
Together with 5 DevOps squads you improve and maintain a Regulatory Reporting system and a system for Client Registration and On Boarding. All in the area around the Trade- and Transaction Reporting area that is very important to Rabobank in relation to legal and compliancy to global regulations.
Our Transaction Reporting area consists of 10 squads – combining IT with well experienced members for the various business areas – coming to a total group of around 100 members. All supported and managed with the Agile mindset and ceremonies with focused themes and goals for each squad. Within this area, the professional/candidate will be responsible for the activities around the quality assurance of all our software delivery, improving our testing framework.
• MUST: multiple (4+) years of in depth testing experience (manual functional also test automation) - especially technical testing
• MUST: skillset with Agile Testing Methodology, TMAP Next and/or ISTQB level;
• MUST: Experienced in area of Automated testing (eg. Cucumber, SpecFlow or Selenium)
• MUST: Technology: AzureDevops, Microsoft SQL, XML;
• MUST: Experience in basic SQL queries (reading, but also writing your own)
• MUST: Experience working in a DevOps/SCRUM team. Hands on knowledge in Microsoft Azure environment , deploying CI/CD pipelines
• MUST: Fluent English; good communication preferred in Dutch as well - not mandatory
• MUST: eam player with good communication skills
• PRE: Experience in the financial sector and knowledge of Financial Markets products;
• PRE: Test Coordination, Test case design, Automation framework set up experience
• PRE: Technology: C#, MVC, MQ, SpecFlow, NServiceBus
• PRE: education HBO/WO (NL) or University degree (UK), preferably in Science or Engineering"
Sharing would be appricatied! Paylaşırsanız sevinirim! Do you want to work for our client in The Netherlands? Hollandada ICT alaninda calismak?
Let’s meet! Are you the person we’re looking for? Are you our new colleague who will strengthen Rabobank as a Security Test Engineer and thus make the difference for yourself, our customers and society?
If you are, we are happy to receive your application including your motivation.
Growing a better world together: You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- A third of all the food we purchase is thrown away. Together with Nature & Environment, we’re working to increase awareness among consumers of how to reduce food waste.
- As part of a project with Humanitas, we are helping people who are experiencing financial difficulties to get their household finances in order.
- Together with ‘Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland’ (the Dutch Council for Refugees), we are helping 1,500 refugees find a suitable job.
Interested? Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you fuel and invest in your career and ambitions in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional.
Our client is a financial service provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries, you know already. Our Red Team works for all the locations of our client in all these countries.
Do you also know that we are working together on a better world? We do this in 101 ways like for example our knowledge and experience of Ethical Hacking and Red Teaming sharing with other organizations and "hackers". That belongs to us at ' growing a better world together '
Do you want this too?
Be the best version of yourself? We are happy to help you by focussing your development and investing in an environment in which you continue to learn. We give you the space to innovate and undertake. For example, we offer you plenty of growth opportunities and help you surpass your expectations and do the right things exceptionally well, so that you can grow as a professional.
- On top of that you can also count on us (based on a 36-hour working week):
- An Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly income). How you bet this budget is up to you. Consider buying extra holiday days or an additional deposit in your pension;
- Relatively high flexibility in working hours and location independent work, depending on the planning in the team;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting if you travel with ov! Anyway with car or motorbike?
Then choose a commuting fee;
- A pension scheme that you only contribute 5% to.
Let's get acquainted.
Are you him/her? The new colleague who wants to strengthen our clientas and to make the difference for yourself, our customers and society? We would like to receive your application on this vacancy.
Useful to know: Even if you do not meet the profile of 100%, but you think the role can be perfectly fulfilled, we ask you to apply, we invest in your growth and development.
Responses are handled in accordance with vacancy management.
Felix de Bruin IT Recruiter is happy to answer questions about the application process via mail or applying to the according link.
Screening is part of the application process. We test on the basis of the screening procedures that apply within our client or if new employees are sufficiently reliable to carry out work at our client.
For this vacancy, an individual assessment and a test of your skills can be part of the application process.
Everyone is different, and precisely the differences in people help us to be an even better bank. That's why we are curious about who you.